This one might sound a bit of a “d’oh” to experienced Lotus Notes developers. However, in my experience most of young Notes developers that are just starting to float (and even some swimming ones) are lacking ideas how to organize their Lotus Notes database.
- I hate copy & paste coders - Lotushints on Code working != Done
- Be on top of your game - Lotushints on Creating meeting request in Lotus Notes from .NET
- Code review - Lotushints on Software that makes you go arrrrrrgh
- Johann Echavarria on Design patterns – Part 6: Observer pattern
- Vladimir Kocjancic on Search engine optimization (SEO)