As mentioned last week, you need to write your own shell script to start and stop domino on system start-up/shutdown. There is a great draft of the script on SearchDomino site. I did some remodelling so that the script would start Notes with Java controller and would fit our system. The code is pasted below.
- Williwyg on Opening new mail window from C# windows application
- I hate copy & paste coders - Lotushints on Code working != Done
- Be on top of your game - Lotushints on Creating meeting request in Lotus Notes from .NET
- Code review - Lotushints on Software that makes you go arrrrrrgh
- Johann Echavarria on Design patterns – Part 6: Observer pattern